Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Camille Dorman on a shopping spree of a lifetime

Election 2016 – Election Night

   
Date. November 8,2016
11:45 PM:
It is obvious that Trump will win am piss to occupy my time am uploading my pictures to the Web

Spending some quality time with Camille in Chicago is a wise investment
Chicago is home for me I have had some horrified and wonderful time here .Whenever time permits I love revisiting with my daughter Camille .
Sophia and I have spent some memorable time in Chicago .In 2015 I returned home to sweet Chicago with my family  I wanted to tweak their  memory and to spend a few father/ mother/daughter days with them in this beautiful city where I have spent so much time over the years of my life
Camille Dorman having a wonderful time in Chicago .I remember all the wonderful things that she did with me while in Chicago, visiting Navy Pier: walks in the Millennium park,  , hot chocolate at Mac Donald's ,  and of course the extraordinary privilege of learning to ice skate  at the Millennium Park and Navy Pier
Exposing Camille to the world of fashion
Camille Dorman shopping at the top department store in the Loop
Friends and colleagues I have the great fortune to have lived in one of Americas most alluring cities . It's December the weather is still very conducive for window  shopping the city is nicely decorated ,Camille  has never experienced snow I decided that our first ever  father mother-daughter foray would be to the incomparably beautiful City of Chicago to see first hand the falling snow.
The  snow came as predicted Camille was so elated she didn't care who was watching she rolled in the snow made some snow balls and threw them at us. Her first winter experienced was extra memorable to all of us. 
My daughter really enjoyed herself. I  took them to some great shopping stores in the Loop . It was the perfect time because there were huge Christmas  sales everywhere we went. I even bought a couple of things.
Camille Dorman my daughter is 6 years old she has an affinity for fashion .I am taking pride and pleasure in exposing her to one of Americas fashion cities
Camille Dorman and Sophia Dorman in the Loop having  an unforgettable Chicago shopping experience.
We have walked several beautiful blocks on the one Magnificent Mile window shopping
Camille has indicated that she is hungry we will be eating at the Cheese cake factory.My first visit to the cheese cake factory  was with my dear friend Miss Miller . I will never forget having dinner with her there and dining on meat loaf. It was unforgettable, and I wanted to have that moment with my daughter.
My home town Chicago is one of the prettiest cities in North America . I  love  Chicago for many reasons .It's where I was able to achieved a small degree of personal success. Some of the most beautiful and amicable  people I'VE known were from Chicago ( Delores Thigpen, Ida Miller ,  my class mate from MX.College Miss Ethel WEEM,,officer George Hudson,Miss P. aka Mrs Bertha Peden , The Lopez Family,and my departed friend Dan Blandford I would be remiss IF I did not give kudos to Orest Burdiak and Mr.Paul Johnson . I love Chicago for it's infrastructures Chicago is home to some of the most beautiful architectural marvels. The most recent addition The Trump building is one of my favorites. I have wet my appetite for many more such journeys. Next year 2017 is Santa Domingo with Rosaline Dorman  
.
The Dorman family enjoying the best of both worlds beauty, adventure, and history.
Millennium Park Chicago

Our humble home






Thank you lord for 3 healthy beautiful young ladies






I have a weakness for good finger food.


Since any trip to Chicago revolves largely around food,The choice of where to eat can be daunting, as Chicago is home to some of the most magnificent restaurants in America . We have weakness for BBQ Ribs so we came to this cost-effective restaurant that has a reputation for serving good Chicago Ribs which is nestled  in that same neighborhood, where we are staying








         We the Dorman family ,  set off for a totally unscripted  months of feasting and fun, with a little fashion thrown in for Camille and Sophia . Our wanderlust took us to all of the Loop great shopping stores
 Because of  the coldness ,we barely skimmed the surface of Chicago and its many offerings, however  it was wonderful to see this magical city through my daughter's eyes .




Mother and daughter having a wonderful shopping experience in an awesome city .Father/mother and daughter had a fantastic time in the windy city . Thank you Chicago for the memories
 

Camille had a terrific shopping experience in Chicago.Even though she complained about being exhausted a few times.


 



One of the many views on our way home from shopping

The Dorman family experiencing Chicago differently
   My family and I had an amazing  an adventurous vacation in Chicago . We visited the expensive and beautiful boutiques on the One Magnificent Mile . I was elated that I  was able to give them a Chicago shopping experience that was truly unique.
The Loop








       My innocent 3 1/2 month  sabbatical was quickly turning into the most expensive vacation of my life. Initially I came to Chicago to  handle some BS legal family matters.Sophia and I made some unexpected trips to the doctors she had a needle biopsy to the tune of $6000.US.I made a trip to the Little Company of Mary Emergency Room because  I was experiencing an excruciating head ache related to an elevated blood pressure.   The of that visit  $7000 US.I had  one head scan , one chest xray and one EKG time spent in the ER 75 minutes .











Please click this link to hear kassav at their best

Please click here to listen to the best of Elvis Presley

No comments:

Post a Comment